Free listing service.
Have a local event to promote? Send us the date, time, location and event name by the 10th of each month.
Leaside Library, 165 McRae
Adult and teen programming
- The Science of Personal Dress: Learn to assess, update and streamline your wardrobe, by stylist and image consultant Sandra Quigley, of ClothesCall.ca. Drop in. No registration required. Wednesday, June 18, 7-8 p.m.
- Become a Pan Am Games volunteer. Drop in. No registration required. Wednesday, June 4, 7- 8 p.m.
- Provincial election polling station, Community Room, Thursday, June 12, 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Leaside Book Club, Thursday, June 26, 7-8 p.m.
- Summer Reading Club registration starts June 23.
- Pajama Time, 7-7:30 p.m. recurring Wednesdays, June 2-23.
- Heritage Ontario: Explore Ontario of yesterday and today with Barry Penhale and special guests, Tuesdays, June 3 and 10, 2-4 p.m. Ms. Saunders, 416-422-0450.
- Art Exhibit: Framing Time and Chance by photographer Charles Campbell, inspired by Dada and surrealism. Ongoing Sunday, June 1-Monday, June 30.
Leaside Garden Society
Creating Garden Rooms with Celia Rutte. Trace Manes Community Centre, 110 Rumsey Rd., Thursday, June 12, 7:30-9:30 p.m.
St. Cuthbert’s Church
Paws for the Cause, Saturday, June 14, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. The Residences of 1525 Bayview, will photograph your pets with donations going to Lions Club of Canada Guide Dogs.
All Canadian Self Storage
Fundraiser for Médecins Sans Frontierès Doctors without Borders, Wednesday, June 4, 4-9 p.m., 1 Laird.